Raleigh United Methodist Church
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
Raleigh United Methodist Church's
"Feed My Sheep Food Pantry"
The Pantry is OPEN on the 2nd Wednesday of Each Month
from 10:00 A.M. TO 12:00 Noon
(The Pantry Provides Food and Emergency Assistance
For Low Income Families)
1. Participants must reside in 38128 Zip Code area. Verification must be made with driver's license, picture I.D., or current utility bill. Registration form must be completed.
2. Must meet low income level by proof of receipt of food stamps or verification of food stamps pending.
3. Must meet low income level by proof of receipt of food stamps or verification of food stamps pending.
4. Help consists of 2 to 3 Days of Non-Perishable food items for up to a family of Four (4).
5. Participants will be given a Card which MUST be presented when returning for food goods.